Access information to the match venue
- ・Please follow directions from the staff when traveling to and from the venue.
- ・Please do not use Subway Kaigan Line “Wadamisaki Station” and JR “Wadamisaki Station.”
- ・There is no dedicated parking for spectators. Please avoid coming by car, motorcycle, and bicycle.
- ・No parking is allowed around the venue. Picking up and dropping off (including taxi) is not allowed. (Please avoid the restricted area.)
- ・Due to large crowds, spectators may experience delays when entering the stadium and we recommend you arrive early, allowing 60 minutes to clear security and access your seat.
・Items that are prohibited from being brought into match venues include but are not limited to;(Rugby World Cup 2019™ Ticket Terms)
Weapons of any type, food or drinks (absolutely no food or drink will be permitted into match venues. This includes alcoholic & non-alcoholic beverages, lunch boxes, etc.), cans or bottles, metal containers, long umbrellas, any luggage, selfie sticks, drones, flares, radio wave communication devices (such as walkie-talkies, wireless microphones, Wi-Fi (wireless LAN) routers etc.)
- ・Flying drones is not permitted around the venue.
- ＊Due to safety reasons, the number of people leaving from the south square may be limited after completion of game because the maximum number of people entering “Misaki-Koen Station” is restricted. To avoid the crowd, please walk to JR “Hyogo Station” or use the special direct bus to JR Hyogo Station (Kasamatsu 7 Chome bus stop, 8 min, 210 yen).
＊For your convenience, using a transportation IC card is recommended for public transportation.
For come from overseas
For those living in Japan
- ★Please check Twitter @Japan2019_JP / @Japan2019_ENG for the latest transportation information.