Public viewing of “Rugby World Cup 2019 ™ Japan National Team vs. Russia National Team” will be held in Chofu, Tokyo on September 20 (Fri). This is the beginning of 48 games held at 12 venues in Japan for 44 days. At the public viewing venue, the opening ceremony will be broadcast live before the kickoff. The talk show will be held on before the game, so those who are new to watching rugby are welcome. Please come and join us.
1. Public viewing
Kobe Steel Kobelco Steelers players, Shohei Maekawa and Hiroya Sawai will be invited to talk about the highlights of the game of the day. In addition, we will look back on the game after halftime time and after the game.
(1) Date and time: 20(Fri) September, 2019, from 18:00 to 21:45
* Opening ceremony starts at 18:30
* Kick-off 19:45
(2) Location: Kobe Harborland Space Theater (1-3-3 Higashikawasaki-cho, Chuo-ku, Kobe)
* Applications for bleachers have been closed. Watching by only standing the game on the day is possible.
2. Rugby World Cup 2019 ™ opening game commemorative photo session
Before the kick-off, all visitors will take a commemorative photo. Along with the shout of “Rugby World Cup 2019 ™!” (The pictures taken will be posted on the Kobe Rugby Information website at https://www.2019kobe.com/)
Reference for Game overview
(1) Tournament name: Rugby World Cup 2019 ™ Japan Tournament
(2) Date: 20(Fri) September 20, 2019, 19:45 kickoff
(3) Venue: Tokyo Stadium, Tokyo
(4) Match cards: Japan National Team vs Russia National Team